Win a Vintec Fridge with Grant Burge Wine
Terms and Conditions
Accolade Wines Australia Limited (ABN 86 008 273 907), Reynell Road, Reynella SA 5161.
12.01am (AEST) on 01/06/2020 to 11.59pm (AEDT) on 13/07/2020
Who can enter?
Only Australian residents who are:
- aged 18 or over; and
- are/become a member of the Grant Burge Wine Club.
Grant Burge Wine Club membership (and, consequently, participation in this competition and redemption of the prize) is subject to any terms and conditions which apply to Grant Burge Wine Club membership, as amended from time to time.
Who can't enter?
Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of:
(a) the Promoter; and
(b) the agencies, companies or participating premises associated with this competition.
The competition will run on the Grant Burge Online Store, www.grantburgewines.com.au (Website) in Australia.
Any 6 or more bottles of wine from the Online Store.
To receive automatic entry, you must, during the Competition Period, log in or sign up to be a member of the Grant Burge Wine Club and make a Qualifying Purchase from the Online Store.
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
There will be 1 winner determined in respect of this competition.
The draws will be held at 12.00pm (AEDT) on 14/07/2020 at Grant Burge Cellar Door, 279 Krondorf Road, Tanunda, South Australia 5352.
The first valid entry drawn randomly from the entries received during the Competition Period will win the prize.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in a draw and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
What can I win?
There is 1 prize available.
The prize is valued at $1,683 and consists of the following:
- 1 x Vintec fridge ($999);
- 12 x 750ml bottles of Grant Burge Miamba Shiraz; and
- 12 x 750ml bottles of Grant Burge Sparkling Pinot Noir Chardonnay.
The prize will be delivered to the winner's nominated address within 60 days.
Total prize pool
The total prize pool is $1,683.
How many times can I enter?
You can enter multiple times per day, provided you only enter once per Qualifying Purchase and per order number. Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
How and when will the winner be informed?
The winner will be notified:
- by phone; and
- in writing by email,
within two days of determination.
The winner will have their name and state/territory of residence published on the Website on 14/07/2020 for a period of 28 days.
Proof of purchase
You must keep original itemised purchase receipt(s) as proof of purchase for all entries.
If you don't produce the above proof of purchase for all entries when asked the Promoter may disqualify all of your entries and you will lose any right to a prize.
Your purchase receipt must clearly identify where the Qualifying Purchase was made, the product/s purchased (which must comprise a Qualifying Purchase) and the date of purchase (which must be during the Competition Period before you submitted your entry).
If, in the Promoter's opinion, you have shared any proof of purchase with another person, your entries will be invalid and you will lose any right to a prize.
Prize claim date: 12pm (AEDT) on 26/10/2020
Unclaimed prize determination: 2pm (AEDT) on 26/10/2020 at the same location as the original draw.
If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by the prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact a winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by the prize claim date above, the relevant entry/ies will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize to a Reserve Entrant or carry out an unclaimed prize draw at the date, time and place stated above to randomly distribute the prize to a valid entrant. Any winner will be informed:
- by phone;
- in writing by email,
within two days of determination. The winner will have their name and state/territory of residence published on the Website on 26/10/2020 for a period of 28 days.
Collection and use of your personal information
If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name/s and image/s in any promotional or advertising activity.
(a) how you can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek the correction of such information;
(b) how you can complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint; and
(c) whether your personal information the Promoter holds will be provided to overseas companies, and if so, in which countries those companies are located.
Enjoy alcohol responsibly. Consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol – see: https://www.nhmrc.gov.au/file/1641/download?token=1O3AafPu. If this competition is conducted in NSW, see also the NSW Liquor Competition Guidelines and Intoxication Guidelines at https://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au/documents/gl/gl4001-liquor-promotion-guidelines.pdf. Where relevant, your participation in this competition may be subject to the liquor serving policy of businesses conducting the competition and/or providing the prize.
All advertising material for this competition will include a message regarding responsible consumption of alcohol.
Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/43583
- These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- ENTRY: Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If you return a Qualifying Purchase your entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion (unless the product is defective). The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
- PRIZES: Prize/s and all elements of prize/s must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. Prize/s are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter.
- You are responsible for all other unspecified costs related to the prize, including costs associated with ongoing use of the prize, etc.
- GENERAL: Any failure by you to comply with the conditions imposed by the prize supplier(s) may result in the prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or the prize supplier(s).
- If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
- You must not:
- (a) tamper with the entry process;
- (b)engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
- (c)act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
- (d)do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
- (e)breach any law; or
- (f)behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted including failure of any third parties to forward entry forms for inclusion in the draw, where relevant.
- The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor (except where cash is specified) redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- LIABILITY: Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s, or for any damage that occurs to displayed prize/s (where relevant). Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.